Quite often carpets are some of the last things we clean whether it is at home or the office. This can be due to a variety of reasons. Below we will attempt to address some of those reasons, if your concern isn't addressed below please feel free to contact us and we'll seek a solution to your concern if possible.
1. How long will my carpets we wet for? This is one of the best parts about what we do. Our system is a low moisture system which drastically reduces the amount of moisture on your carpets. On top of that we use air movers to dry your carpet before we leave so it's ready to be lived and played on immediatly following the cleaning.
2. I can't afford to get my carpets cleaned. If this is your situation give us a call and we will work with you to set up a program that will allow you to do what needs to be done and may be able to put together a program for you where we do the cleaning on a schedule to reduce the initial cost. Let us try to help you.
3. My carpets are too dirty to get clean: If a carpet is worn out (thread bare or holes in it), no cleaner in the world can restore them, but if they are simply dirty we are willing to put in the extra effort to clean them and bring them back to life. We don't charge extra to get the stains or traffic marks out and we won't stop until they are out (not all stains can be removed)
4. We don't want to get the carpets cleaned during business hours: We understand that it is important to be open and fully operational during your business hours, that is why we will clean your carpets any time of day on any day of the week. Time is money and we want to help you optimize your potential.
5. I work odd hours and can't be home to get my carpets cleaned: They say the world never sleeps and as such some people work late hours. This is why we're committed to cleaning your carpets when you need us, and we will be there regardless of the time of day.
6. I don't like leaving my door open while you clean the carpets: This is not the case with our equipment as it is all portable and your security is one of our main concerns. It also means during bad or cold weather you don't have to leave your doors open while the carpets are being cleaned.
7. I live on the 25th floor of an apartment building can you do my carpets? Yes this is not an issue, due to the nature of our equipment it doesn't matter if you're on the 1st floor or the 25th floor we get the same great results.
Carpets are an amazing part of our homes and businesses and when you maintain them everyone will reap the benefits.
1. The average airborne fine dust concentration in indoor rooms with hard flooring material is higher than a room with wall to wall carpet (German Allergy and Asthma Society)
2. In homes with wall to wall carpets and rugs in the bedroom, there were fewer asthma symptoms and less bronchial responsiveness. (Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology)
3. On average, children whose bedrooms were carpeted needed lower rates of asthma medication and missed fewer days of school due to asthma attacks (Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology)
4. Despite a reduction in the use of carpet, the Swedish population experienced a significant increase in the occurrence of asthma and allergic reactions. (Carpet & Floor coverings Review)
5. Warm and Comfortable: besides the comfort of walking and playing on carpet it provides an additional R value to the rooms as it traps the warm air.
6. Slips and Falls: Carpet provides a slip resistant surface to reduce falls, but if someone should happen to fall it helps to cushion the fall. This is very beneficial for toddlers and older individuals.
7. Noise reducer: naturally reduces the noise of people walking a moving across it. Its also a natural noise reducer so that voices, TV's, computers, music etc. don't become overwhelming to listen to.
8. Easy to care: with a little preventative maintenance (regular vacuuming, professional cleaning and spot or stain removal when the accident happens your carpets will last you for years to come).
9. Carpets are a natural air filter and improve indoor air quality by trapping potential allergy causing particles in the fibres.
All of the above items are great reasons to have carpets throughout your home, but if you don't maintain them and look after them the opposite may become your reality.